My last day of daycare was on Friday.. I am going to miss these ladies very much. Thank you for taking such good care of me the last 2 months. I promise to come back and visit. xoxo Caleb
All my teachers at Early Adventures
Me and Miss Heather. She is one of my favorites. Mom drops me off with her every morning. When she talks to me in her silly voice I smile like crazy and kick my legs really fast. I'm pretty sure she likes me too.. she calls me Mr. Smiley.
Miss Carol and me. She is my infant room teacher. She took such good care of me, almost as good as Mommy does. She is like my 3rd Grandmother. I'm going to miss spending my days with her. (Yes, she was crying in this picture.. she's going to miss me very much.)

Me and Miss Stacey, she owns the joint. She told Mommy and Daddy that I'm really cute and that I'm her favorite. I make sure not to tell the other kids because they might get jealous.
Big smiles for Miss Stacey

Me and Miss Heather. She is one of my favorites. Mom drops me off with her every morning. When she talks to me in her silly voice I smile like crazy and kick my legs really fast. I'm pretty sure she likes me too.. she calls me Mr. Smiley.
Miss Carol and me. She is my infant room teacher. She took such good care of me, almost as good as Mommy does. She is like my 3rd Grandmother. I'm going to miss spending my days with her. (Yes, she was crying in this picture.. she's going to miss me very much.)
Me and Miss Stacey, she owns the joint. She told Mommy and Daddy that I'm really cute and that I'm her favorite. I make sure not to tell the other kids because they might get jealous.
Big smiles for Miss Stacey
This is Miss Sherry. She is so sweet. She was in the infant room with Miss Carol for a while until the big kids moved up to the 1 year old class, then she went with them. She is one of my favorites because she talks so gentle and kind to me. She told me she reminds her of her son when he was little!





No comments:
Post a Comment