Caleb is doing much better the last two days. He back to his happy smiley self. His rash is getting fainter each day and his bowels seem to be back to normal. His appetite is slowly coming back. Yesterday he ate a whole 7 oz bottle for me and did not refuse it once.. I was so happy. Yesterday at daycare he took a 3 1/2 hour nap, I called to check on him and he had been sleeping for over 3 hours so I asked them to wake him so he could eat. Who knows how much longer he would have slept. He normally sleeps 20-45 minutes at a time, so this was very unusual for him. I guess he was getting rid of the virus and catching up on some zzz's.
That's about all for now.
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment