Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

We hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day weekend.  We are going camping at Otter Lake in the Poconos with Grammie, Pappy & Uncle Noah and some of our family friends this weekend.  It sure will be a nice weekend for camping.  There is lots to do at Otter Lake, it always has been my favorite place to camp growing up (besides the beach of course!).  Some things we are looking forward to doing with Caleb are:  his first firetruck ride, swimming in the indoor pool, and the paddle boats!  We'll be sure to post some pictures later this weekend or next week! 

Have a great weekend and remember the reason for Memorial Day.  Let Freedom Ring!!!



And I'm proud to be an American,

where at least I know I'm free.

And I won't forget the men who died,

who gave that right to me.

~Lee Greenwood