Monday, May 31, 2010

Camping at Otter Lake

We had a fun time this weekend camping at Otter Lake with Grammie & Pappy! 

Friday night we enjoyed some ice cream...
Saturday we went for a bike ride...

I really love going for walks and being outside.

We went to see the peacocks on our walk.  Deacon got tired..  see if you can find him?
Yup that's my pup!! Pure roalty. 
Daddy and Uncle Noah fishing on Noah's boat.
Sunday, Daddy took me swimming in the indoor pool.  It was my first time swimming in a big pool!! I would have loved it if the water was warm.  Burrrrrr I was cold!

The end..
After the pool we played for a little bit.
Then it was time for Caleb's very first Firetruck ride.. a tradition that has been going on at Otter Lake for over 20 years!!! (little did we know he'd fall asleep on the firetruck!!)
After the firetruck ride it was time to have dinner and then head home.. Caleb decided to chill on his camp chair and wait for dinner.