Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baby's First Easter

Happy Easter Everyone.. we hope everyone had a great day.  It sure was nice outside! 

All handsome and ready to go to church!

Later, after church we went to Grammie and Pappy's to see what the Easter Bunny left at their house.

Check out this Elmo camera.. it's pretty neat.
It made me pretty excited to hear Elmo's voice.. I just love him.
Figuring it out on my own.
The Easter Bunny brought Mommy and Daddy a bike rack for the SUV so we can go for family bike rides!
Deacon likes my new wagon.
I fit perfectly in here!
After we checked out our gifts from the Easter Bunny we went for a nice long walk.  Afterwards everyone was exhausted.  Mom and I relaxed together while I drank my bottle. 
This is the life.
Even Deacon was exhausted.
The End.. Happy Easter!