Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baby's First Easter.. continued!

Saturday afternoon we went to Grammie and Pappy's house so Daddy could help Pappy cut down some dead pine trees in the yard.  Mom and I had fun hanging out with Grammie while the men worked in the yard. 

I had fun in my new swing...
While Daddy and Pappy did this....
Is that a monkey in that tree?
Bye bye pine trees!
I think I had a lot more fun in my swing then the guys did cutting down those trees!! After playing on the swing it was time for a snack and then nap time... when I woke up I was ready to play!
I love to play puzzles and read books with my Grammie.
One of my new favorite toys at Grammie's house.
Dinner time!
THEN, the part I had been waiting for allll day long.  DESSERT!!
We had some yummy pumpkin roll.  It was DELICIOUS.  Enjoy the 50 pics Mom took, they are all pretty pricelss. 
mmm this is good Dad, want to try some?
I said eat some Daddy, it's good!! Open wide!
A face only a mother could love.

Yay, all gone!
Time to wash up.. the end!