I can't even believe it. Tomorrow is Caleb's 1st Birthday Party. It feels like a few weeks ago that I was pregnant with him. Time sure flies. We are having a big party for Caleb at our church. We have over 90 people coming, including kids. Just our immediate families alone is over 50 people. We still had to pick and choose which friends we invited! We are sure blessed with lots of great family and friends. I took the day off of work today to get everything ready and finish up some last minute things.. I think we are good to go! One of my old friends from middle school, who is now my next door neighbor (small world) is coming to the church with me to help me get everything ready.. what would I do without her?!?! I am so grateful. Hopefully Caleb cooperates for my Mom and will take a morning nap so he can make it through his party. I think he will be pretty overwhelmed with everyone there and all the gifts. Elmo is also making a guest appearence, how exciting!! Knowing me, I'll have pictures posted by the end of the weekend.
Here are some pictures from the last few days.. enjoy!
Is this a big pacifier??
Spaghetti dinner = parents worst nightmare
Nick and I did rock, paper, scissors to determine who had to clean him up. I lost =(
Caleb loves to sit on the deck to watch the trucks go by on the bypass. He fell asleep yesterday outisde in his chair... he looks like a little old man!
Too cute.
Playing my favorite thing.. PUZZLES
Hey Mom! What are you eating up there?
Cocoa puffs? mmmm I'll try some of those please!
Mmmm cocoa puffs are good!! I even let Deacon try one before I knew he can't have chocolate... sorry buddy, the rest are all mine.
It's me again, back for more!!
Kissing my toes.. I did this over and over. I missed them all winter!
Playing puzzles again.. I could play with these all day long.
Helping Daddy in the kitchen.