Hi all,
On a beautiful sunny afternoon at the end of August, one of my best friends, Steph, came to take photos of our family at Rodale Park in Trexlertown. What beautiful photos she took.. and what a beautiful location for picture taking. I could not pick just a few photos to upload so I chose to upload them all so everyone could admire Steph's beautiful work.
A few of you have asked me.. "who took those gorgeous photos?". I've been giving out Steph's contact information as requested. But for those of you who would like it to keep for future reference... Steph's email address is: smittenphotography@verizon.net Her prices are very reasonable. She does weddings, photo sessions, and just about any occassion you might need her for. Just a little bit about Steph.. her and I are good friends from Jr. High and High School. After High School Steph joined the Air Force, and moved to Maryland where she met her hubby, Sam. They are married with two adorable little boys. Steph's passion for photography led her to start her own small business. She works mostly off of referrals. Steph and her family reside in Maryland, but she comes home to PA often to visit family, friends... and to take pictures! I just love her dearly.. and you will to.
xoxo Marla
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment