Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Caleb's Baptism

Hi all,

Caleb was Baptised on Sunday, September 27th. We took up about 5 rows of pews at the church and had everyone back to our house for lunch after the service. The day was really nice, despite the rainy weather. We posted a bunch of pictures below!

We had Caleb back to the doctor last night because he has been crying in pain while he is eating sometimes. I thought possibly his ears were not cleared up yet. That was not the case, his ears look fine.. but I'm glad I decided to take him because it is his refulx burning his throat and causing pain while he eats. They changed his medication from Zantac to Prevacid which is a class 2 medication and should help better. Please pray it works so our little guy is no longer crying in pain as he eats. It breaks Mommy's heart.

I cannot believe Caleb will be 5 months old on Saturday. Where has the time gone? Caleb is changing so much. The way he moves and interacts with us is much less "infant-like" and much more "baby-like". You can probably tell from the photos down below of him playing on his mat and eating his baby food. Stay tuned for his 5 month photos later this weekend.

We hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.
Lots of Love,
Marla & Nick

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the new blog look! I've been enjoying your posts! Good job with the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephie.. I'm trying to keep up! I'm glad someone noticed and looks at my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I read every post you have put up!

    ReplyDelete