Saturday, October 9, 2010

Uncle Alex & Aunt Stacy tie the knot!!!!

My Uncle Alex and Aunt Stacy got married yesterday!! My cousin James and I were little pimp Daddy's in our tux's!! Check me out!!

I decided to be difficult to dress =P
 Pimp Daddy's!!!!
 Me and James being "posed" by Daddy.  (James's cousin Cole in the background)
 Just doing my thing!
Kisses from Aunt Maddie
Uncle Alex, Aunt Stacy, cousins Jillian & James
 Daddy, James and I looking handsome.
 Mini-me
 Best Men & Maid of Honor
 All the girls
 Cousin Jillian
 Me and Poppy
 Pop Pop and his Great Grandkids.... I wasn't thrilled about having my pic taken.
 I found a cozy spot to take a nap during the ceremony and cocktail hour... on Uncle Tom's shoulder =)
 My Grandparents - Nannie and Poppy.. looking pretty spiffy
 Stacy's Dad and step-Mom
 Uncle Ben & Aunt Maddie
 Daddy and Dana
 All Wehrheim's =)
 First Dance....


 Time to cut the cake.... Jillian wanted in on the action!


 He was much nicer than his brother..

 Reading my new Elmo book from Nannie & Poppy
 Laughing at Aunt Maddie during dinner... look how yummy the food was!
 Playing ring around the rosie with my cousins
 How cute are we? ... (I didn't really know how to hold hands or walk in a circle but they tried to show me)
 Bear hug from Cole... I really didn't like it to much. 
 My parents and Godparents =)
 Give me a straw and I'm happy.
 Dance with parents..


 Walking to the reception with my Daddy
 All ready to go!