Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch & Fun at the Park

Today we went to the pumpkin patch.. I had a blast looking for pumpkins and making my way through the hay maze.  The hay maze was just my size.  Maybe next year I'll brave the corn maze!! After the pumpkin patch we had dinner at the diner.. my parents thought ordering me Spaghetti and meatballs off the kids menu was a good choice.... I made them second guess that =P  What a mess I made.. but it was delicious. Since I was a good boy at dinner, I got to play at the park afterwards.  We stayed there a long time and I got to try out every slide... they are my favorite!

Riding out to the pumpkin patch...

 Looking for the perfect pumpkin =)
 How's this one?
 No, Dad, this one is more my size!
 See? It's perfect!
 All the pumpkins in the wagon.. my favorite is the one in the back.
 See ya later!

 Making his way through the hay maze..
 Daddy had to help show the way..

 Running!
 Dead end!


 How tall are we?
 Fun at the park..

 Weeee!!

 He loved the tunnel slides!
 Swings are always a hit!
 Peek a boo!
 That tickles!