I am so lucky to have this little cutie patootie living right next door.. our 7 month age difference is becoming less of an issue the older we get. Last night I picked up Alex for a date in my new wagon ride. She looked all spiffy in her pink t-shirt and blue jeans and I wasn't looking too bad myself.
Of course, because we are just so adorable our Mommies took a ton of photos once again.. surprise surpsie. Mommy says they are too cute to pick and choose so you get to see them all.
Just Chillin
Waving to her fans..Oh!! He's not looking.. quick, take a sip!
Trying to distract her with her own juice.
Caleb threw her cup overboard. Her look is priceless... OH NO YOU DID NOT!!!!
The date is not going very well at this point....
So Caleb decides to throw in a little sign language... (I love you!!!!!!!!!!)
Just hanging out.





