We took the boys to the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia today with our friends Courtney, Brad and their son, Connor. We all had a blast! It was hard to take photos while chasing the kiddos around but at we managed a few!
Caleb on a bulldozer, dream come true.
I don't wanna be a bus driver!!
Everybody buckle up! Caleb's driving!
Not a racecar fan! Don't leave me!!!Waahh
Look who's driving the trolly!
Mr. Big man standing up!
Connor is amazed by the feathers.
Launching rockets, what fun!
Brad and Connor driving the space shuttle.
Astronaut Caleb
I have no words.
Connor and Caleb on the monorail.
Caleb and I had fun grocery shopping.
I had the best shoe salesman!
Beautiful Caleb! I love them.
The big rattle snake got Caleb!
Nick was the only adult running around the museum chasing his family with a giant snake.. shocker.
This is my cheese face.
Brody loved the carousel!! His brother.. not so much! Caleb and I had to sit on a bench lol
And a few photos from this week....
Caleb went hunting with Daddy!
Caleb's Christmas List to Santa
Future Cake Bosses
Caleb loves the train display at B&H Market in East Greenville, he's been bugging to go and he absolutely loved it!
Brody was amazed too!






