Friday, February 18, 2011

No Girls Allowed!

I've been slacking in the blog post department.  My apologies.  We haven't been up to too much lately, just thanging out at home when we can and spending time together.  Caleb is really starting to turn into a little man.  He amazes us every day with new things he learns.  Just tonight he was naming a few shapes as he put them into the shape sorter!! Go Caleb! 

We are having a "Spring Tease" a few days this week.. weather in the upper 60's which meant I got to dig out some of Caleb's short sleeve spring t's.  Oh how I miss seeing those little arms! The tshirt he wore today is one of my favorites, for obvious reasons =)

Hanging out in his tent.
 Texting like Mommy!
 We were singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and he didn't want to put down his blood pressure cuff, so he put the pump in his mouth to hold it LOL!
(He is doing the "out came the sun" part here)
 Down came the rain...
 Future Dr. Wehrheim?
 Playing with Deacon. 
Best friends!!
He loves these foam blocks. (Christmas present from Grammie & Pappy!)