Sunday, January 2, 2011

Marbles Kids Museum

The second half of our vacation was spent in Cary, NC visiting Mommy's cousin Mandi and her fiance, Nathan.  They built a beautiful home which we enjoyed spending time in, and they also took us around their town.  Thursday we went to Marbles Kids Museum in Raleigh, I had a lot of fun!!!


I loved the houla hoops!
 I had fun playing hide and seek under these rocks.
 Where's Caleb?


 Jump Rope with Nathan
 Playing a serious game of chess with Mandi.


 Water play!
 Bouncing on this thing was fun!
Family photo on the pirate ship



 Watching the fish
Mandi trying to houla hoop.... the hoops were too small!! LOL!
 Go Mandi!

 Riding a dump truck
 Building blocks with Mandi


 Daddy and Nathan built me a house!!! This was so COOL!



In a box way up high!






 I loved spinning the big globe.

 Climbing to the slide with Daddy

 Nathan giving the money shoot a try

 Mandi giving me a lift