Last night Caleb and Mommy went to their first Iron Pigs baseball game! (Daddy has been there before). Last night was sponsored by Lehigh Valley Health Network (Mommy's work) and she won 2 free tickets for the Picnic Pavilion. We got to eat a yummy dinner and sat at some really nice tables to watch the game. It was lots of fun. Mommy's friend, Jessie and her family also were there and won free tickets. They have a little girl, Aubree whos only a few weeks younger then me. It was fun watching the game with someone my own size. At the last minute Jessie was able to get an extra ticket and we asked Pappy to come with us!!! Could the night get any better? Pappy had a great time, possibly more fun then me. Take a peek....
Aubree and I eating dinner. Listen to this - she tried to hold my hand while I was trying to eat my dinner.. the nerve!!! I stopped eating, gave her a look and jerked my hand away. She clearly can't tell when a boy's trying to eat... WOMEN! Mommy was going to tell her to back off if she tried it again.
Front and center... this is what I'm talking about!
What? Can't you see I'm watching the game?
Told you we had good seats!
Me and Mom. I was busy doing the "Indian" and she insisted on a picture.
mmmm cookies!
We went to go meet the big furry mascots that were dancing around... I watched Aubree meet Ferrous first... she was not a fan. She gave him this look and it was downhill from there.... next it was my turn...
I'll show her how it's done.... Hiiiiii I'm Caleb...
Ok changed my mind.. I'm not a fan either. I'll just hide my face now. Let me know when you're done with my autograph.. thanks!
Haha this was pretty neat, it was like playing peek-a-boo.
Look at us.. aren't we the cutest ball players ever?
Future all star!
The end.... Mom and Dad bought me an Iron Pigs t-shirt and said we can go back again soon =) They're the best!