Mommy's friend Nikki's son turned 2 today and we went to his party. They had a lot of fun things to do there - a ball pit, swimming pool, and a lot of fun toys. I was a little grumpy because I was hot, I don't do well in the heat. But then we went inside and I was fine, I was walking all over the place and having fun with the other kids. Tonight I learned how to drink out of a juicebox!! mmmm it was good. I also ate 2 whole hot dogs.... I was hungry!! Mommy says it's really neat for her to watch me play with all her friends from High School's kids. Here are a few photos:
Parker came in to join me. I was grumpy.
We both wanted out!
Hanging out in the big pool
I really wasn't too sure about this!
Maybe if I give them a fake smile they will let me out?
Mohawk hair.