Caleb's little mind has to be in overload these last few days. He is learning so much, so quick. Yesterday he pulled himself to a standing position for the first time in his crib and pack n play and now today he's doing it on everything and starting to move around the furniture. Look out.. he'll be cruising soon. He also gives hi-fives and is starting to clap. Oh, and how can I forget the teeth grinding? Hopefully this is a phase he outgrows quickly! Here are some recent pictures from the past week. (Some are from my cellphone again, sorry for the poor quality, but it's just more convenient sometimes!)
Lunch with Daddy = huge mess!
mmm raviolis are good.. thanks Dad!
We built this all by ourselves.. we swear!
Time for cabinet locks!
4 wheeler shirt for Uncle Noah
Please can we go outside??
(grinding teeth here probably!)
Waiting patiently to go in my highchair! Look how flexible I am!
Standing all by myself! I'm really quick at it too.
I love to watch the dryer spin round and round. Cheap entertainment.











