Mom finally got around to taking my 9 month photos today... geegh Mom get with the program, I don't keep you THAT busy! Anyway, I used to be so easy to photograph with my lovey but now that I'm mobile I don't like to stay in one place long enough for Mom to snap the photo! She made do by taking some different photos of me.
Also, while I have your attention, I got my very first haircut today!! Please take note in the photos how handsome I look. Mommy's friend Karen's Mommy came to our house to cut my hair. It wasn't so bad. She gave me cookies and talked baby talk to me (always a good thing). AND it's been a while since I wrote so I better inform you that I started crawling on Thursday.. watch out!!
Enjoy the photos!
Caleb
Caleb
9 months - me and my lovey awww! (the only one I sat still for!)
Crawling to Mommy
My walker.. one of my favorite toys!
My ride on car.. another one of my favs.
Musical table.. yes another favorite =)








