My friend Ella is a whole year old!! I had a lot of fun at her party.
My first interaction with a balloon.. I thought it was a pillow!
All the party guests were laughing and thought this was so cute.
All the party guests were laughing and thought this was so cute.
This is Ella's big brother, Cater.. and his sock monkies! He has a little obsession with them.
Riding on Carter's firetruck.. aren't I handsome in my argyle sweater?
And this is little Miss Ella! Isn't she so cute? My Mommy and Ella's Mommy are already trying to arrange a marriage.
I found a hammer.. it's pretty tasty.
Deep in conversation.
Come a little closer please. (aren't we so cute together?!?!)
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!
Ella's Abby Cadaby cake
Ella and her Mommy
And now, the part we've all been waiting for.... CAKE TIME!
She didn't want to get her hands dirty.
That a girl!
Messy cake face!
I like to inspect Daddy's face
I was standing like a big boy for a while.. getting a little cranky here though.
That's all folks!
















