Sunday, November 29, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


We hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.. I know we did.
Our day was spent with family and lots of Turkey!!
We went to Nick's Aunt's house for an early dinner at 3:00 and then had another dinner at my parents house at 6:00. 
Needless to say by the end of the day we were STUFFED!
Caleb tried some mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, a green bean and some cranberry sauce... he hated it all.  He still prefers baby food.  Here are a few photos from Aunt Stacey's house.. more to come later.

Me and my Nanny... I thought she looked sooo pretty in her black sweater, I decided to puke on her not once, not twice but three times!! Sorry Nanny.  Dad says he will pick up the dry cleaning bill. 


My Great Nanna and I. 


And here I am with my Great Pop Pop Holmes.. he's a pretty funny guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment